R 6

R 6

Wassup!

Your life just got that much better for visiting this blog. Nice!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Beach Boys

Last thursday my softball team got slottered. I made at least 4 errors and thought life was over. These are pictures of Alex and I in Palm Beach Florida on our business executive trip. (just a little weekend get-a-way for us). Alright, we're actually at the Rigby lake, I think, in Idaho. No were near Palm Beach. Nevertheless I'm sure the sun burns are the same at both.



This lake is a huge, shallow, man made, pond. People from all over Idaho come to swim in it's green waters. I had a blast though, alot of people just having a good time. We went with our friends Mandy and Katie, and they both have mad rafting skills like you wouldn't believe. It is only a matter of time before this lake is named after Alex and I. For all the wonder things that we brought to this people. Like slang, "fo shiz, my
niz!" (of course, my friend!), and designer jeans, but the best thing we brought was. . . how to look cool on a bicycle. I believe our monument will probably be given to us once we're dead, for that is the only time anyone gets a monument. I look forward to it.

2 comments:

Tara said...

ok trent, you looked plenty cool on a BIKE!!! why did you have to up it a notch and get a motorcycle?? I am going to stay mad at this for a bit. grrrrrr!!!!

Ricardo Encinas said...

bikes are for kids motorcycles are for real men that is what i think even tho i own both haha!! we should get to know eachother maybe become friends hit me up at acecharterhigh@gmail.com