R 6

R 6

Wassup!

Your life just got that much better for visiting this blog. Nice!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A step into my life

Joe and Katie

Cody with a juice box




Mandy (left) and Brittney (right)









Alex and Brent
These pictures are a step into my life. These people are my friends, and friends are my family. They represent my standards and morals. Every day they influence my life, whether it's what they've done, what they are doing or what they are going to do. They know what is right, and they do it. You have only one life, so pick who you want to share it with.





2 comments:

Tara said...

hi Trent....I wanted to make sure that Alex shared all the goodies I sent. I figured you could duke it out over the Batman/Joker Pez guys....should have sent spidey for your roommate huh? thanks for posting pictures of your friends. It is good to see who you guys are hanging out with.

Ricardo Encinas said...

i thibk that it is cool that you have friends that like the same thing that you like to do or when you hang out with them you guys have fun on whatever you guys do. hit me back at acecharterhigh@gmail.com