R 6

R 6

Wassup!

Your life just got that much better for visiting this blog. Nice!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Softball

Tonight was the night I had been waiting for since Sunday. Softball night! The last time I played competitive ball was pretty much a year ago if not more, so I've been itching to play. I was SO pumped all freak'in day knowing I was going to play. In my mind (since I'm in a singles ward) I pictured us playing a singles ward with some relatively o.k. ball players. Steve and I showed up and the opposing team was a family ward, and their kids! What the heck, I could just see myself crushing one straight into a mom's face. How am I suppose to put any real effort into this game? If we crush them, wow we beat a bunch of 40 year olds, and if we go easy then it looks like we suck. I was in a bit of a pickle, and not the ones Alex likes. Anyways, we crushed them 26 to 5 and I didn't end up killing any relief society presidents. They were pretty sore losers though, when they did their cheer they said, " 1-2-3 No Rings!" , thats messed up huh?! I wasn't offended, but all the real singles were hahaha! All in all it was pretty fun. Oh and by-the-way, Alex got a speed warning for going to fast on the side walk with his bike. Haha way to stick to the 'man' Alex.

No comments: